Q: How do I get a list or a count of currently active participants?
The easiest way to get a count of currently active participants is to run a filter in the Participant Search menu:
One way to get a printable list of currently active participants is to run the Current Weighted Caseload report. To do this:
- Go to the Participant Search Menu.
- For the case status search parameter, select "current".
- Click the Search button. The count of currently active participants appears in the N= box.
- Go to the Reports Menu.
- Select the Case Management category.
- Select the Current Weighted Caseload report. This report will list all participants with an Intake record who do not yet have a completed Termination record.
© Copyright 2007-2018 Prevent Child Abuse America. All rights reserved.