When you click on Participant Data Entry, you will be taken to the Participant Search Menu.
You can filter the list of records based on a search by entering data in the following parameter fields and clicking the Search button.
- Screen, Assessment or Intake ID
- Client Name, or any partial character string of the first or last name
- Current FSW/FAW
- Case Status
To return to the full list of clients in the data base, click Reset.
The Case Status filter provides a number of options:
- Assessed- all people who have been assessed
- Assessed Positive, Pending First HV- all people who have been assessed with a disposition of “positive,” but do not have any home visit records entered
- Completed Intake- all people who have completed an intake form, regardless of whether they have any home visits entered
- Completed Intake, Pending First HV- all people who have completed an intake form but do not yet have any home visits
- Current- all people who have been assigned a service level, but have not yet terminated
- Engaged- all people who have started services in accordance to the site definition of Service Start (usually date of first home visit)
- Engaged & Still Active- all people who have started services in accordance to the site definition of Service Start (usually date of first home visit), AND do not have a termination record
- Screened- all people who have been screened
You can sort the list of participants by clicking on any of the header bars.
- Screen ID
- Assess ID
- Participant ID
Opening a Person’s Record
If you double-click on a person listed in the Participant Search Menu, that will bring you to the person’s Home form. From the Home form, you can navigate through all of that person’s records, as well as view and add information about their partners and children. The Home Form is described in more detail in Participant Navigation Bar section below.
© Copyright 2007-2018 Prevent Child Abuse America. All rights reserved.