A range of free and inexpensive software is available which can greatly facilitate technical support. The following products are used by Healthy Families America and are recommended for all PIMS technical assistants.|
- GoToMeeting ($39/month)- share your screen remotely or capture an end user's screen. This software enables online meetings with up to 15 participants, and is useful for running short training sessions with PIMS as well as troubleshooting problems at remote sites.
- Meeting Wizard (free)- propose meeting times to a specified list of participants, and get a grid view of participant availability by time. This software also automates the process of sending confirmation and reminders for chosen meeting times.
- (free) make calls over the internet to other Skype users
- ($2.99/month) make unlimited calls to cell phones and land lines
- Survey Monkey- (free) create online surveys with automated data collection and summarization.
© Copyright 2007-2019 Prevent Child Abuse America. All rights reserved.